Work in progress
- Colbourn T, Waites W, Panovska Griffiths J, Manheim D, Sturniolo S… Pizzo E, Sculpher M, Bonell C, Gomes M, Raine R. Testing, tracing and isolation, COVID-19, Epidemic suppression, economic evaluation, policy options. The Lancet (pre-print) June 2020
- Walbaum M, Scholes S, Pizzo E, Paccot M, Mindell J, Chronic Kidney Disease in Chile: Findings from the Chilean National Health Surveys 2009-10 and 2016-17. Submitted to BMJ Open, Feb 2020 (RR)
- Wenborn J, O’Keeffe A, Mountain G, Moniz-Cook E, King M, Omar R Z, Mundy J, Burgess J, Poland F, Morris S, Pizzo E., … Orrell M. (2019). Community Occupational Therapy for people with dementia and family carers (COTiD-UK) versus treatment as usual (Valuing Active Life in Dementia [VALID] study): a single-blind, randomised controlled trial with internal pilot. Submitted to Plos Medicine, Feb 2020. (RR)
- Yau C., ....Pizzo E. (2019). A model based cost utility analysis of multi-professional simulation training in obstetric emergencies. Submitted to Applied Health Economics and Health Policy Feb 2020 (UR).
- Sarraj A., Pizzo E, Lobotesis K, Grotta J et al. Endovascular Thrombectomy in Patients with Large Core Ischemic Strokes: a Cost-Utility Analysis from the SELECT Study. Submitted to Stroke June 2020 (UR)
- Melnychuk M, Pizzo E, Morris S, Conti G. (2019). The long term effects of child maltreatment in UK: evidence from a cohort study. Submitted to IJE, Feb 2019 (UR).
- Conti G, Pizzo E, Melnychuk M, Morris S. (2019). Economic costs of child maltreatment in UK: economic modelling study-preliminary results. Submitted to Lancet, July 2019 (UR).
- Stephens T, Morris S, Machen S, Pashayan N, Pizzo E, Woodhead C, Orrell M. (2019). Dementia and the quality of healthcare in non-cognitive domains: meta-analysis and meta-regression of observational studies. Submitted to BMC Geriatrics, February 2020.
- Wenborn J, Mountain Cook E, Poland F, King M, Omar R, O’Keeffe A, Morris S, Pizzo E, Michie S et al. The development, evaluation and implementation of the Community Occupational Therapy in Dementia – UK version (COTiD-UK) intervention for people with mild to moderate dementia and their family carers: the Valuing Active Life in Dementia (VALID) research programme. Report submitted to NIHR HTA, February 2019 (in print).
- Garnett C, Michie S, Beard E, Pizzo E, Munafo M, Field M, …Jamie Brown. (2020). Evaluating the effectiveness of the smartphone app, Drink Less, compared with the NHS alcohol advice webpage, for the reduction of alcohol consumption among hazardous and harmful adult drinkers in the UK at six-month follow-up: protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Submitted to Addiction 22 May 2020 (UR) Preprint in https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.01.20144261v1 doi:https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.07.01.20144261
- Rai Z , Ranieri V, Stackpool M, Littler P, Palmer D, Ghaneh P, Gurusamy K, Manas D, Pizzo E, Psarelli EE, Davidson B and the UK LAP PIE study group. Treatment of unresectable Locally Advanced Pancreatic cancer with Percutaneous Irreversible Electroporation (IRE) following initial systemic chemotherapy (LAP-PIE) trial: Study protocol for a feasibility randomised controlled trial. Ready for submission to Trials June 2020
- Walbaum M, Pizzo E, Paccot M, Mindell J, Scholes S. Projection of the economic and health impacts of Chronic Kidney Disease in the Chilean population. Ready for submission Medical Decision Making
- Pizzo E., Tsochatzis E. et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of a non-invasive screening strategy compared to endoscopy in diagnosis of varices in liver cirrhosis. (Last revision before submission to Hematology)
- Rhodes F, Panovska-Griffiths J, Pizzo E, Morgan S, Sennett K, Rosenberg W (2020) Primary care pathway for detection of liver fibrosis in patients with alcohol use disorders in two London boroughs: study protocol for a prospective evaluation. Ready for submission to BMJ Open, Feb 2020